Premium Security and Connectivity for Business If you need a reliable notebook for everyday business use, choose the LIFEBOOK S752. Its 14-inch display and useful interfaces offer you convenience in the office. The extendable modular bay for a second battery or hard disk drive lets you increase storage or battery runtime, providing enhanced flexibility. Multiple connectivity options and excellent energy efficiency complete the package.
Latest, powerful 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology for the business users.
Windows 7 Professional makes your everyday computing easier on your LIFEBOOK S752.
Full security features including the optional Trusted Platform Module, Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor and Radio-Frequency Fingerprint Sensor, which also eliminates the need for multiple passwords.
New 4G LTE module for superior data transfer speed capability, essential in the highly networked commercial world nowadays.
Lower total cost of ownership (TOC) with the Port Replicator and Modular Bay Device. The family concept offers same design and accessory components for LIFEBOOK E752 and S752
ntel® Core™ i7-3632QM (6MB cache, up to 3.20GHz) with Intel® Turbo BoostTechnology 2 Intel® Core™ i7-3540M (4MB cache, up to 3.70GHz) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology (2) Intel® Core™ i5-3380M (3MB cache, up to 3.60GHz) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology (2) Intel® Core™ i5-3340M (3MB cache, up to 3.40GHz) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology (2) Intel® Core™ i5-3230M (3MB cache, up to 3.20GHz) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology (2) Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (3MB cache, 2.40 GHz) — Intel® HM76 Express Chipset — Intel® QM77 Express Chipset
USB3.0 x 2 USB2.0 w/ Anytime USB Charge plus x 1 USB2.0 x 1 eSATA Combo RJ45 (LAN) Modem VGA (External display) Display port HDA-in, HDA-out Power Adapter DC-in Port Replicator Interface
Quick Launch Panel
Five Programmable Application Launch Buttons Security Panel
BIOS Lock Hard Disk Lock LifeBook Lock Anti-theft Lock Slot RF Fingerprint Sensor w/ LED indicator Trusted Platform Module v1.2 (optional)
340mm(W) x 245mm(L) x 37mm(H)
Input AC 100
240V, Output DC 19V 80W 0-Watt AC Adapter Input AC 100
240V, Output DC 19V 80W (13)
Adobe® AIR® Adobe® Reader® Cyberlink PowerDirector™ CyberLink PowerDVD™ CyberLink YouCam™ Diskeeper® ExpressCache™ DTS Boost™ Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor Utility Fujitsu Anytime USB Charge Utility Fujitsu Battery Utility Fujitsu FaceSense Utility Fujitsu MyRecovery Fujitsu Power Saving Utility Fujitsu Security Panel Fujitsu Support Center Fujitsu UpdateNavi (14) Hotkey Utility Microsoft® Silverlight® Microsoft® Office Starter (15) : reduced-functionality Word and Excel® only, with advertising. No PowerPoint® or Outlook® Mobility Center Extension Utility Norton™ Internet Security 60 days trial Oracle® Java Roxio® Creator LJ Sierra AirCard Watcher (LTE / UMTS only) Softex Omnipass Windows Live® Essentials (Windows Live® Messenger, Windows Live® Photo Gallery, Windows Live® Mail, Windows Live® Writer, Windows Live® Mesh, Windows Live® Movie Maker)
Connector Interface: USB 2.0 x 4 DVI-D VGA (external display) Display Port RJ45 (LAN) Serial Parallel eSATA Audio-in Audio-out Power Adapter DC-in Anti-theft lock
Modular Bay Options
Replaceable with — Bay Battery, 3-cell Li-ion 28Wh, up to 14hrs 1 battery life (Standard + Bay Batteries) — Blu-ray writable drive — Dual Layer DVD Super Multi writer — 2nd HDD Fitting Kit (w/o SATA HDD) — Weight Saver
The above information shows the general technical specifications of the product and does not represent actual configuration. For specific configurations and their availability, please check with your local distributors.
1. Please check actual bundling with country local distributor. Intel® Core™ i7-3612QM refers to 2.10GHz, 6MB L3 cache. Intel® Core™ i7-3520M refers to 2.90GHz, 4MB L3 cache. i5-3360M refers to 2.80GHz, 3MB L3 cache. i5-3320M refers to 2.60GHz, 3MB L3 cache. i5-3210M refers to 2.50GHz, 3MB L3 cache. i3-3110M refers to 2.40GHz, 3MB L3 cache. i3-2370M refers to 2.40GHz, 3MB L3 cache. i3-2350M refers to 2.30GHz, 3MB L3 cache.
2. Clock speed and performance will vary depending on workload and other variables. See http://www.intel.com/go/turbo
3. Supports DVD multi formats such as DVD-RAM, DL DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, CD-R and CD-ROM.
4. 2x8GB DDR3 1333/1600MHz maximum memory is supported when Fujitsu recommended 8GB DDR3 1333/1600MHz memory module is made available. 2x8GB option is only valid in 64-bit platform
5. Results obtained from BAPCo MobileMark 2007(Productivity Workload) performed on systems with maximum battery life settings under laboratory testing environment. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, sound volume settings, running applications, connected peripherals, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences in the real life situation. Built-in bay device or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life. Note: Battery life is based on Intel® Core Processor i5-3320M with 6-cell 5800mAh battery.
6. This refers to Windows 7® hard disk drives C: and D:. 50/50 refers to approximate 50% allocation of user accessible hard disk storage to C: and D: drives. For Windows 7® hard disk drives, 32GB will be reserved for internal recovery usage which is not shown.
7. Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor of a powered-up unit retracts hard disk read-write head to a secured zone upon detection of excessive vibrations or shocks. This greatly reduces the possibility of damage to the hard disk and its content — example in the event of a sudden drop or impact. The sensor monitors movement from three axes and its sensitivity can be adjusted by user to accommodate different working environments using the Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor Utility.
8. This term does not represent actual data rate of 1000/100/10Mbps and simply indicates compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab standards. Actual maximum data rate depends on network configurations, cable conditions as well as connected devices.
9. 4G configuration availability varies from countries. Please check with actual bundling of local distributor. 4G module comes with a 1 year local carry-in warranty.
10. Subjected to network and SIM capabilities. Data rates refer to download or upload speed which is also dependent on network capabilities and conditions.
11. Spill-resistant keyboard does not imply the system is water-proof. If liquid is spilt onto the keyboard, power off the system immediately and turn the notebook upside down to drain off the liquid.
12. BIOS Lock needs a supervisor/user password to access BIOS setup. BIOS settings can be configured to prompt for password at every first bootup or all bootup sequences. Access to BIOS setup is needed to configure Hard Disk Lock. Hard Disk Lock requires an access key to retrieve data on the hard disk. This is a Data Confidentiality security feature. LIFEBOOK Lock requires a supervisor/user password to bootup the LIFEBOOK when it powers up or resumes last session from suspend/hibernate mode. Anti-theft Lock Slot allows the use of a lock to physically secure the LIFEBOOK. Full security unlock sequence — LIFEBOOK Lock, Bootup Lock (BIOS Lock), Hard Disk Lock, Fingerprint Windows Logo.It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safekeeping of password for data retrieval.
13. 0-Watt feature is switched off when user has software or hardware that requires constant activity and thus power. For example, when connected to a Port Replicator, Wake up on LAN is enabled or USB charging features is enabled.
14 UpdateNavi is a Fujitsu Proprietary application that updates LifeBook drivers by connecting automatically to Fujitsu’s server. This will help update your LifeBook with the latest software drivers and utilities to ensure compatibility between hardware and software, maintaining smooth operation anytime, anywhere.
15. This PC is preloaded with reduced-functionality versions of Word and Excel that include advertising. Purchase an Office 2010 Product Key to activate full-featured Office software on this PC.
RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) compliance means the system and its internal components comply with the EU RoHS directive (2002/95/EC) on the restricted use of six hazardous substances in the production of the system and its internal components.
It is natural for all thin-film transistor (TFT) liquid crystal displays (LCD) to show a small number of missing or discolored dots. These are commonly known as non-conforming pixels. This is a technology limitation of TFT LCD and does not represent a defect. Fujitsu warranty does not cover limitations in technology such as non-conforming pixels.
Specifications reflected above are engineering and hardware specifications. They do not represent actual usage or operating dimensions, sizes, performances and weights as these are dependent on factors such as operating temperature, type of operating system and application used, connected devices and accessories as well as hardware configurations of the notebook. Please check the compatibility of 3rd party accessories before purchase. Please note that GB = billion bytes. 1GB is equivalent to 1,073,741,824 bytes.
Features and Benefits
The S752 features the latest 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology to meet the needs of premium business users who require a standard corporate reliability and excellent computing power in their work companion. Get maximum productivity even for the most demanding applications thanks to state-of-the-art technology.
Protect your company data against unauthorized third-party access. View />
Stay connected wherever you are; wireless connectivity, anytime ,anywhere. Enjoy superior speed in data transfers with the new embedded optional 4G/LTE 1 module or 3G/UMTS, essential in the highly networked commercial world nowadays.
Prevent office mishaps with the spill-resistant keyboard and lower the total cost of ownership (TOC) with the Port Replicator and Modular Bay Device. Benefit from the modular bay device and share optional Bay Battery, Blu-Ray writable drive, Dual Layer DVD Super Multi writer, Weight Saver and a second hard disk drive with other compatible LIFEBOOKS such as the S752. Attain greater flexibility and productivity by connecting to multiple devices simultaneously with the Port Replicator option, ideal for the workplace.
Be at ease with the Spill-resistant Keyboard that works as a buffer to prevent liquid from reaching the device’s motherboard.
Footnote: 1 The 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) support is dependent on the individual country’s telecommunication infrastructure and readiness. Please check with your local country Fujitsu representative for more details.
Операционные системы: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (32/64-bit)
Модель: Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S752
Загрузка и установка драйверов Fujitsu
Программное обеспечение — . С помощью драйвера операционная система получает доступ к аппаратному обеспечению устройства.
драйвер для Ноутбук Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S752 доступен для скачивания на всех онлайн-ресурсах, представленных на данной странице.
Выберите источник скачивания. Все онлайн-ресурсы были вручную проверены нашими специалистами, что гарантирует безопасное скачивание.